By purchasing a ticket, I confirm that I have read, understood, and agree to the Terms & Conditions as set out below.
1. Entry tickets are per person and need to be in the correct name.
2. Only entry tickets and packages include actual entry to the event, and this will be on the days stated on them only.
3. All other tickets (i.e., photo shoot, talk) are “add on” tickets and are only valid if accompanied by an entry ticket for the same day.
4. Add on activities can take place any time on the day stated therefore are only valid if accompanied by a corresponding entry ticket or package tag.
5. Some events sell out of entry tickets in advance and if the person using an add on ticket does not have an entry ticket for that day, they may not be able to gain entry to the event to use it.
6. We will NOT refund any add on tickets due to the reason that the person who wishes to use them does not have an entry ticket for that day. Before purchasing add on tickets. Please ensure you already have, or purchase at the same time, the relevant entry ticket that you will need.
7. Entry tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable unless the event is cancelled in its entirety.
8. All those taking part in an add on activity such as a photo shoot is required to have a ticket. Multiple people can take part in the same photo but must all have a valid ticket. Your picture will be a 6×9″ colour photo (not an inkjet print) and will be ready for collection before you leave the shoot. Title, ownership, and all rights, now and in the future, of and for all photo shoot images taken at the event, remain exclusively with Showmasters Ltd. Photo shoot images will be available to download for personal, non-commercial use after the event for a set fee.
9. Should you purchase an individual photo session with a guest who cancels you will be automatically issued a credit refund. This will be in the form of a digital way to keep the funds you have paid for photo ops or other product, that can be used for any of our events in the future. If the credit refund vouchers are not used within two years of issue, then they will be eligible upon request for a full cash refund at that time.
10. Guests appear subject to professional work and personal commitments. Should a guest postpone their appearance to a future event, then if you have a guest specific add on ticket then it will become valid for their new event appearance automatically. If you cannot attend that event, then you may apply for a credit refund voucher. Should a guest cancel, and no future event be scheduled for them then you will automatically receive a credit refund voucher. Any refunds will only be for the guest specific ticket. Any event entry ticket will remain valid, and so not refunded, unless the event is cancelled.
11. “Credit Refund Vouchers” – We no longer provide immediate cash refunds for products from any of our events for any reason since the Covid-19 outbreak. We now offer a digital way to keep the funds you have paid us for entry or photo ops or other product, that can be used for any of our events in the future. If the credit refund vouchers are not used within two years of issue, then they will be eligible upon request for a full cash refund at that time.
12. Not all guests will appear all days. Please check the website for latest updates and be aware that sometimes these days can change at the last moment.
13. Destination Star Trek do not take responsibility for any missed activities due to not being present for the full duration of the event. If you have add on tickets for an activity such as a photo shoot, please check the event schedule in the week leading up to the event to ensure you know what time you need to be in the event. Please also allow time for queuing to enter the event.
14. We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone for any reason what-so-ever, but mainly to include those that cause disturbance or refuse to comply with reasonable requests from the event management team. Any such persons may be removed from the premises.
15. We reserve the right to change the opening hours of our shows for operational reasons and are not obliged to offer any refund or other form of compensation if we do so.